[pcductape] Re: outlook express

  • From: "Barbara Schonfeld" <bschonfeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 23:02:24 -0600

error ox800cc0e  ..I'm pretty sure its on the server end..it seems to be
sparadic...I changed that thing in the security..hopfully that will help.
Thanks Martha for the help..I'm going to hit the hay soon..so when i check on
email in the morning..ill see if i get that weirdo error again..Thanks Barbara