[pcductape] Re: ordered program list

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 15:15:27 -0600

Almost, except that with netmeeting you can only work with what you've been
given permisson to work with and it's soooo slow.  A virtual desktop there
is no permissions thing.  Permission is via a password.  You can see
everything and access everything.  It looks and works exactly like your
desktop.  I change my password every time I use it from a client machine so
that someone can't access *me* without my permission.

Pam