[pcductape] Re: ordered program list

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 14:59:29 -0600

Someone else could probably give you a more technical or better explaination
but I am not at my computer right now.  I am at a client's location doing
some work here, and I am able to access my computer and do just about
anything I could do if I were sitting in front of it.  Great for accessing
info that I need from there to use here, checking email like now, and when
I'm at my machine, I can access this machine to fix whatever problem she's
gotten herself into, which is the main reason I installed it in the first
place.

Pam