[pcductape] Re: opera 6

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:22:04 -0600

Ha,
Have you tried Opera.   It is twice as fast as IE6.   The
problem is some sites will not accept downloads from the site
although one can see the site ok.   Example is the free "virus
scan" sites;   I can see each and every one of them but none
will let Opera download the files necessary to do a scan.    I
wonder why?