[pcductape] Re: opera 6

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:00:10 -0900

what...are you guys loosing it..Opera, better than MS..
How could that ever be...
I seem to remember a little voice from the far North mentioning that several
times in the past....hmmm! Infact I seem to hear that voice saying just
about anything had to be better than MS...
I wonder who that was that said these things...:-). I am sure glad he is not
a "I told you so type of guy" be hard to live it down....ha!

" + "

Arts of Alaska