[pcductape] Re: opera 6

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:24:52 -0600

Hi Barbara,

Good to talk with you.
I really do like Opera.
I think you will too.
Yeal, I have about 200 or so cd's and I dump them all into 1
large box and when this problem 1st started and I need my
Windows XP cd, I could not find it in a hurry.   I have had
most of them out of their jackets and my little granddaughter
helped me clean up my homeoffice one day by putting the cd's
back into jackets and by filing paper receipts into my folders
and I've noticed some receipts I cannot find and now the cd's
are in a mess.    Trapper fussed and fussed.   You would think
a "mountain man" would understand.   :-)