[pcductape] Re: opera 6

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pam" <fishhook@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 06:19:40 -0600

Hi Pam,
Hi All,

I installed Opera and it is faster than IE6.   I love it.

Pam, I noticed under File > Quick Preference, that one has the
option to select "Refuse Pop-Up Windows".    Does that really

Later today, I will go to those websites and run the virus
detection programs that David mentioned.   However, I don't
have much hope find a cure for IE6.

I have discovered that I have hundreds of cd's.   Maybe my
Windows xp is in one of the Jackets that does not show what it

Maybe I could run a program on my computer to identify the
"codes" of the Windows xp I installed and then I could call
Microsoft and ask for a duplicate disk.   :-)

Maybe I'll love Opera so much I'll forget all about IE6!