[pcductape] Re: off topic

  • From: "Huntress" <sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 16:36:24 -0400

Exactly!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Trapper" <trapper@xxxxxxx>
To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 3:56 PM
Subject: [pcductape] Re: off topic

| ok so our original topica.com will take off topic and it will also take on
topic stuff..right? So I I just send everything out to pcductape@xxxxxxxxxx
be it off topic or on topic..I should be ok..right?
| so then why are we using freelist? is that for folks who don;t want to be
bothered reading the other junk that is off topic.

we are not suppose to post off topic stuff at freelists at all.  We MUST use
the topica list for off topic threads.  The freelists list is for
computer-related-only, no-chit-chat topics.  Change your address book so
that anything that may be off topic will be sent to the TOPICA list.