[pcductape] Re: off topic

  • From: Trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 11:56:29 -0800

ok so our original topica.com will take off topic and it will also take on
topic stuff..right? So I I just send everything out to pcductape@xxxxxxxxxx be
it off topic or on topic..I should be ok..right?
so then why are we using freelist? is that for folks who don;t want to be
bothered reading the other junk that is off topic.