[pcductape] Re: off topic

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 19:35:07 +0200

well this one came to the non off topic - so don't know what you are doing? question is did you get muddled up?

Trapper wrote:

I changed in my address book the display to say off topic, it should send out to the freelist addy. so I just type in the "to" off topic and away it goes..I hope

--

TTFN - Vic /

affection of children;
friends;