[pcductape] Re: off topic

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 11:02:04 -0500

Hi Trapper,
It isn't that we aren't marking the off topic threads properly, its that we
are not suppose to post off topic stuff at freelists at all.  We MUST use
the topica list for off topic threads.  The freelists list is for
computer-related-only, no-chit-chat topics.  Change your address book so
that anything that may be off topic will be sent to the TOPICA list.