[pcductape] Re: now network 98 client to 2k

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 00:06:24 -0600

Restore?  Tell me about this restore.  I know it might sound funny but I
know virtually nothing about XP. It runs on my laptop.  I don't spend any
play time on that box.  I use it to transfer files so I can work mobile.

I'm off to bed.  I'll check your response when I get in tomorrow.  Pleasant
dreams everyone. g'nite.

Pam