[pcductape] Re: now network 98 client to 2k

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:58:32 -0600

Sorry to take so long to get back on this.  Things started getting busy
around here again.
I found the wizard you described but it said something about being for the
machines that would be networked to it so I stopped becauseneither it nor XP
OS will be involved in the connection between the 98 box and the 2k server.
What do you think?

Pam