[pcductape] Re: nothing in particular

  • From: "Steve" <sjclark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 18:15:37 -0800

Hi Pam
I don't remember the problem,
because I am always fine tuning and having problems,
The Problem is at that particular time whatever it is, it is a problem,
I just work through it until I get it.
Oh! Ya, I thing it was the fact that I wasn't using tables,
 No! that wasn't it,
Ya! I remember it was a resizing problem,  the web page would look different
other browsers,
Ya!, I remember now.
I run a high resolution, so when I build a web page it dose not look so good
to someone with 800 x 600.
I brought software from frontlook.com and it did help,
 but the old timers at the church said they wanted the old web page back.
So win some lose some but I always win in their end.
Steve Clark
Moreno Valley, California

Did you know? Amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.