[pcductape] Re: nothing in particular

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:27:03 -0800

Hi Pam,
No, I haven't got  it fixed yet. :o)

It's just a nuisance, so not that big of a problem.
Besides, I've been too busy getting my yard ready for spring, which seems to be
here already.  :O)

Speaking of BBQ, I know a few of those guys.
I was at the 2001 meet in Carlsbad, NM, which was where about a hundred people
from a BBQ list called The Porch met. We had a great time and I did some good
eating. :O)

Well, back out to the yard to do some more work.