[pcductape] Re: not getting mail

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:16:02 -0500

Hi De,

No, I'm not testing gmail.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: DGrell7446@xxxxxxx
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 2:03 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] not getting mail

  Hi all
    All of the sudden I am not getting mail from this group (and alot of my
other groups too) I know that you folks are all still out there. I have the
feeling that AOhell is black listing alot of groups / possibly servers or IP
addresses. I have made sure that I have  turned off AOhell's spam filter so
this would not happen (did this along time ago).
    I am so mad cause I have missed so much, I am very interested in Deb's web
design classes she has been doing through this group.
     Sandy can you look to see if I have been bouncing mail. If you say that I
have AOhell is going to get the a** chewing like there is no tomorrow!!
     I have been trying to hold out till Gmail gets out of beta and then that
is where I am going with my mail. Carl (I think it is you that is beta testing
Gmail), is Gmail out of beta testing yet?
    Miss all of you very much