[pcductape] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Scott McNay <wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: trapper <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 19:03:14 -0500

Hi trapper,

t> Scott that was what I was wanting to know..So there would be no danger of
t> conflict with the sp2 and my avg?
t> Do you think or know if my new sp2 disabled the avg program??? I just can't
t> believe it's not on here. I have since re-installed a newer version of the
t> avg.

I haven't heard of it disabling any AV programs before.  It might
depend upon how old the AV program is, and how it hooks into the
system.

--Scott.