[pcductape] Re: (no subject)

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:30:59 -0800

Scott that was what I was wanting to know..So there would be no danger of conflict with the sp2 and my avg?
Do you think or know if my new sp2 disabled the avg program??? I just can't believe it's not on here. I have since re-installed a newer version of the avg.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott McNay" <wizard@xxxxxxxx>