[pcductape] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 06:25:42 -0500

vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx Hi Vic,

I sent you a Gmail invitation some days ago and your isp rejected the message. Below is what it said. I see that the 1st letter was cut off.

I'll save this and when I get more Gmail accounts to give away, I'll send you another invitation. In the meantime, one could go here and pick up an account: http://www.gmailswap.com/

Carl============================================
= New window
Print
Qmail Problems Solved
Expert, professional qmail support. Installation and troubleshooting.
www.drh.net
The MailboxWorks
Residential & Commercial Mailboxes Low price guarantee!
www.mailboxworks.com
Mailboxes Unlimited
We specialize in high quality post and mailbox systems. Free Shipping!
www.mailboxes-unlimited.com
Related Pages
Microsoft forges ahead with anti-spam sender ID scheme
Silicon.com - Sep 14, 2004
As a web host, I use a number of different addresses/domain names, ...

           AOL lukewarm on Microsoft plan
           Kansas City Star (subscription) - Sep 17, 2004
           NEW YORK - Add America Online Inc. to the growing list of ...

Email Documentation and Troubleshooting
documentation and troubleshooting for email
support.uchicago.edu
SimpleNet - Web Hosting / Data Center Solutions: DEDICATED SERVER ...
SimpleNet is a premier provider of domain name registration, web ...
www.simplenet.com

     About these links

mailer-daemon@xxxxxxxxxxx to me More options Sep 18 (3 days ago)

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at arava.co.il.

Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 19:29:14 -0500
From: Carl Martin <ctmoff@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Victor V <lfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Victor, Carl Martin has invited you to open a Google mail account

I've been using Gmail and thought you might like to try it out. Here's
an invitation to create an account.

Carl Martin has invited you to open a free Gmail account. The invitation
will expire in three weeks and can only be used to set up one account.

To accept this invitation and register for your account, visit
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-e82bc9451d-a38a4d9147-92e49f1eb8

Once you create your account, Carl Martin will be notified with
your new @gmail.com address so you can stay in touch with Gmail!

If you haven't already heard about Gmail, it's a new search-based webmail
service that offers:

- 1,000 megabytes (one gigabyte) of free storage
- Built-in Google search that instantly finds any message you want
- Automatic arrangement of messages and related replies into
"conversations"
- Text ads and related pages that are relevant to the content of your
messages

Gmail is still in an early stage of development. If you set up an
account, you'll be able to keep it even after we make Gmail more
widely available and as one of the system's early testers, you will
be helping us improve the service through your feedback. We might ask
for your comments and suggestions periodically and we appreciate your
help in making Gmail even better.

Thanks,

The Gmail Team

To learn more about Gmail before registering, visit:
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/benefits.html

(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste them
into the address bar of your browser).
end
Carl
www.carlmartininsurance.com