[pcductape] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Huntress" <sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 01:03:44 -0400

It probably just means that someone is using your email addy as a reply to
addy.  They usually do this when they are mining for email addresses for
spamming.  Don't reply to the email at all.  Just delete them and they'll
start slowing down when they switch addys.  The other option is to report
them as spam to their ISP like I do.