[pcductape] Re: (no subject)

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 22:10:55 -0900

hey Pam
Thanks for the kind words...
I have been one very busy little beaver on this end. Lot so of major domo
changes going on..Getting ready to hit the road. :-).
I haven't been on a whole lot for some time now..I had to actually stop and
think of what the addy was for our group..seemed weird!
Actually as I recall this is the one for the more serious minded..So we all
know I don't belong on this one...I think something was mentioned about
topica going down for a day..doing some work on it I guess...I will get back
over there when it gets fixed or finish up whatever they are doing. Won't be
around to much as I am fixing to get ready for the road, but will check in
whenever I can...!

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska