[pcductape] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 21:25:18 -0600

Welcome back.  Did you take some pictures to share with us?

Pam

  Not a moose in sight...Not all winter have we seen our moose..Usually they
are everywhere..on the roads and in our yards...Been a very mild winter and
little snow...Now enough snow to chase them out of the mountains..
  The first time ever that I can recall That our sled dog race had to be
moved and all but cancelled because of no snow..
  As I write I am seeing some snow fall...Finally..but only a few inches at
best and not enough to worry about or even really call it a snow fall..Might
get all of 3 inches out of it..and then I bet tomorrow it will al be melted
again..
  Winter up here though does not like to let go..It hangs on and on and
fights right to the last flake..We still have march to go and you all know "
beware the ides of March" So we may get a blizzard or two yet...We sure do
need the moisture...Rather have snow any day than rain..Rain really hurts
our season for tourist and trade...Could it be global warming??? or at least
Alaska warming :-)

  " + "
  trapper@xxxxxxx