[pcductape] Re: naming nero music cds

  • From: "Steve" <sjclark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 04:02:24 -0800

That's easy on most burner software it gives it a title, left click on it
and rename it.
I own Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum, I was never able to get it to run right on
my XP system.
I was using Easy CD as far back as 1991, and it was always something with
them they never got it to work right.
Back then we were all SCSI too. So when I brought my Yomahammer CD burner it
had Nero bundled with it and that's been it for me.
Tell her to go through the wizard at the end she will be looking at the
software all opened up,
It will say something like Nero Burning Rom ISO 1,
She will see a small CD icon on the left, it will say New,
 tell her to right click on it and it gives you the drop down menu with
several options
The one she wants is rename option to rename it left click on it and type
eight letter name.
That's a ISO thing.
Hope this helps.
Steve Clark
Moreno Valley, California
http://www.secondbaptistriverside.org/

Did you know? Amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.