[pcductape] Re: naming nero music cds

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 07:44:04 +0200

Do you mean physically on the CD itself or on the title of the CD file
to be created????

If on the CD file itself - then highlight the ename of the CD - which
should be "NEW" and then right-click or F2 and rename it to whatever -
not longer than 8 or 10 letters I think.

Let me know if that was what you wanted. If not, then kindly describe in
greater detail the problem.

Take care of those young gals Bob, I see that you are mentioning them
more and more the last couple of days ;)