[pcductape] Re: naming nero music cds

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:06:46 -0500

The proble3m I have Sis is that I never know where I am going to have to buy
a writer and install it so am unable to get what I really would like to get
and then have to work out the bugs. A lot of the places I stop at do not
have much of a selection and I can only carry so much in my van, it weighs
about 6500 lbs now. :>)