[pcductape] nail-in clip staple gun

  • From: Scott McNay <wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 01:48:44 -0500

Hi folks,

When I had cable internet installed, the installer added a new cable,
and fastened it down with nail-in clips.  She mounted the clips with
what looked like a staple gun.  I'd like to know what this staple gun
is called, and/or a web site to find one at.

Putting the clips in manually with a hammer is a pain in the thumb...

I have a cable stapler, but I'd rather use nail-in clips instead.

--Scott.