[pcductape] Re: mouse troubles

  • From: "Ray Spitz" <rspitz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 10:34:57 -0400

Barbara hi,
Does your mouse have a pushbutton on the side of the mouse ?
We had one like that--pushing that button or holding it in while pressing
the "left" or "righthand" mouse button would sequence/or toggle the mouse
through its various modes- ie; " vertical---horizontal---normal.
It was a pain cause the grandkids were always inadvertently hitting it .
If you have no such button, then since there must be a way to get your mouse
into its modes, perhaps simultaneously pressing  left & right button, or
perhaps holding one button down while pressing the other, etc, might , be a
solution. Just a guess.
Hope this helps.

best regards,                  Ray Spitz