[pcductape] Re: mouse troubles

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 20:18:13 -0700

Hi Barb,
Here's one other thing you might try before the reinstall of windows.

The video card is related to what the mouse does big time.

It would be worth a try to remove the video card drivers in device manager with
the remove button and restart to reinstall the video card.

The reinstall of windows will do the same, it will reinstall the video drivers
during the process.

From: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, June 01, 2003 1:59:30 PM
To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Barb,
No, go to control panel, mouse and see if there is a setting wrong.

If you find a setting for that and it is right, try changing it and back
again.

It is also possible, something got set in accessibility, so you might check
there also.

Now, maybe it's time to reload windows over the top of itself.

The funny part of this to me is that you said you were able to make it
change to
the other direction after doing some tinkering.
What tinkering? :O)