[pcductape] Re: mouse troubles

  • From: "Barbara Schonfeld" <bschonfeld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 20:42:17 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

my tinkering ..switched mouses, rebooted, fiddled around in mouse settings
using keyboard, because mouse couldnt move to the right areas needed. I
might check in assesibilities... when it comes to my youngest son. he;s 5, i
never know what he might have done to get this thing messed up . Then the 12
year old does his own thing on it too. This is the compaq I reinstalled
windows on a couple of weeks ago.. so may have to do it agian..