[pcductape] Re: moose

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:36:27 -0900

I don't know what are min wage is..but there is always a moose loose...All
they do is complain..you can have them..:-) I have noticed our car accidents
are down for the winter ...no moose to hit.
When it gets nicer up here you wait they will leave you in a flash..no honor
or loyalty among them ya know..they make great sausage..about all they are
good for..ha!

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska