[pcductape] Re: moose

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:33:36 -0800

Hi Trapper,
I know why there is no moose up there.
It's because you guys are so cheap.
They are all down here on the river vacationing.

I was paddling by a secluded beach the other day and there they all were, laying
around getting some sun.

So, I said, hey, what are all you guys doing down here?

They said they were on strike and that Alaskan's are too cheap to pay them any
more than minimum wages to stand out there and pose for the tourists.

They said at those low wages, it just wasn't worth it to stand out there in the
cold all winter, when they could come down here for very little and bake in the
sun and not have all those crazies with the camera's sneaking around them.

So, if you want the moose back, you better do something, or I fear we are stuck
with them. :O)

From: "trapper" <trapper@xxxxxxx>