[pcductape] Re: making charactor map icon, improved

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 23:48:46 -0800

Hi Bill,
So install it. Add/remove programs, windows tab. At least I think that is how you get it. :O)
----- Original Message ----- From: "bill wingler" <bwingler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Bob Noble <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/7/2004 2:05:26 AM
Subject: [pcductape] making charactor map icon, improved

An easier way is to just right drag the icon from, Start - All Programs -
Accessories - System Tools- Character Map to the desktop. Left click,
copy here
or create shortcut here. Do not move it or you will lose it in the start
menu.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>