[pcductape] Re: making charactor map icon, improved

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 23:41:27 -0800

Hi Eric,
I'm always up late so I can keep in touch with the rest of the world and do this computer stuff. Also, I live in a forest near a river, which means it often is damp at night, dew. I have a hill on my east side that blocks the sun too. So, by staying up late, I get up late and the day is perfect. I like to think our night fog/dews are just night time humidity, which is much better than day time humidity. We don't have any of that bad day time humidity, like a lot of otherwise nice places. Anyway, it's this computer that keeps me up.
You were likely talking that path stuff for Trappers benefit. Dos stuff. :O)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>