[pcductape] Re: making a living.

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 23:39:29 -0800

Hi Carl,
If I spread that seventy five out like you do, I don't make hardly anything. But
I have a lot of time. :O) And you likely don't pull any hair out doing your type
of business either.  I'm either a good guy or a dummy to the people I help.
Things usually start off slow, and they wonder if I know what I'm doing.
But after working on things for awhile and getting all their mess straightened
out with a smile, things usually start to come together and it's all smiles and
I'm a genius. :O) Their daughter, who is about sixteen, whose computer it was,
gave me enough smiles of gratitude to almost float me. :O)

Everything is a trade off.