[pcductape] Re: mail server

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 23:16:37 -0600

MessageI was sort of hoping you meant through your web site because web
hosts often offer email services with a single administrator, which could be
you.  You could then manage your email accounts, delete those who leave, add
those who come.  That would be the easiest way.
Ok, so if we are dealing with earthlink, perhaps they offer a similar
ability.  Have you checked?