[pcductape] Re: mail server

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 22:57:01 -0600

MessageAre you meaning something like:

Is this email using your website name, such as preacherSteve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  -----Original Message-----
  From: pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Steve
  Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 10:44 PM
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: mail server

  Hi Chuck, and all who answered.
  Well these ministry head will use the computers at home that they have set
up to get there mail their ISP has set up for them.
  I need a way to direct and control the flow of incoming church mail and
auto send it to the appropriate department heads.
  as of now it is just bouncing, as no one is set up to get any of it.
  We have about 25 ministry heads, each has a different email address.
  I really didn't want it all dumping into one outlook account.
  for everyone to read.
  I think there is an answer, that is software. what do you think.
  I can't train them all as it would be to difficult to have them all in one
place at once.
  Or I would just have them use www.e-mailaccountanywhere.com
  Once it is pulled off the server the problem would be solved.
  But we feel there should be some monitoring, to make sure people are at
least get and responding to the incoming email.
  Not spying just making sure someone cares and at least response.
  Now it is all just bouncing, as none of the ministry heads have a clue on
how to get it.
  So that sit folks.
  A little long winded I am sorry.
  But I hope I will get some ideas, answers, and be able to work on it come
Monday morning.