[pcductape] Re: mail deleting problems

  • From: "Jan L. Hodges" <siriuswriter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 10:57:38 -0600

I have been trying not to let messages pile ups so my delete folder was
completely empty. It was when I attempted to delete all the messages in a
folder that I realized something was wrong. Then I checked the delete folder
and read that either disk space or memory was low. I can't even delete a
single message

I am using Win98 and OE 6.00.2800

In the past few weeks I have had problems with mail hanging up while
downloading. So much so that OE would start over and before I could catch it
I would sometimes have six or seven copies of the same messages. Which is
another reason I began staying on top of deleting messages right away. It
would be so difficult that I would have to log on to the web, sort through
the mail and delete it there before I sould start OE downloading to the
appropriate folders. So time consuming. With the problem now deleting mail,
I wonder if it is a problem with OE requiring removal and reinstallation.

Thanks again and I will be checking out the link you sent now.