[pcductape] Re: mail deleting problems

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 17:58:55 +0200

How many messages do you have all in all as far as you know , do you
have in all your Outlook Express???  Inbox, Outbox, Sent Messages,
Deleted Messages and any other folder you may have created?????

You might simply have too many messages and if your PST file [ that is
the file that holds all your OE messages has reached or is close to the
2GB limit then you may have a corrupt email folder.

Read these for further info -

Also which version of OE and which Win are you running???