[pcductape] mail deleting problems

  • From: "Jan L. Hodges" <siriuswriter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 09:11:57 -0600

I am unable to delete messages from Outlook Express since yesterday evening.
When I attempt to access the delete file, there is a message saying either
low disk space of low memory is the cause. But neither situation is true. I
haven't deliberately altered any settings and any changes made to the
computer were earlier in the week when I uninstalled AVG in favor of Norton
SystemWorks.

Is there somewhere to set the amount of space allotted for deleted messages
or mail in general?

Thanks,

Jan