[pcductape] Re: low resources on fresh boot up

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 07:04:36 +0200

Pam, and everyone else,

You should run Adaware 6.0 and Spybot - search and destroy. The URL's are
below. After installing first update as they have new definitions coming out
all the time , similar to AV programs.

AdAware ver 6 build 120 -  <http://lavasoft.element5.com/support/download/>
http://lavasoft.element5.com/support/download/

SpyBot -  <http://spybot.eon.net.au/index.php?lang=en&page=download>
http://spybot.eon.net.au/index.php?lang=en&page=download

Sometimes Adaware wrecks the connection - but the fix is with the following
tool -
LSP-FIX - Winsock 2 repair utility  -  <http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm>
http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm

TTFN - Vic