[pcductape] Re: low resources on fresh boot up

  • From: "Troy" <testtroy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 15:14:20 -0600

I would definitely look at the MSCONFIG.  You can compare what ever is
checked/listed against these sites.  They will tell you what each of those
items do.

http://www.pacs-portal.co.uk/startup_pages/startup_full.htm

http://www2.whidbey.com/djdenham/Uncheck.htm

http://www.azpchelp.com/StartupList.htm