[pcductape] Re: late hour

  • From: "Ctm007" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:28:50 -0500

Hi Scott,

Yes, I've heard of Fort Hood.   :-)    It was the scene not too long ago of
bad planning on the part of the White House Staff for President Bush to
greet returning POW's.    All of the POW's, except for Lynch, returned to
the USA via El Paso and of course two of them flew on to Fort Hood.   Our
President should have met them all at El Paso but he went to Fort Hood
instead.   Since he is the most popular war President ever, we forgive him;
but I still think he should have greeted each and every one of the POW's,
even Lynch.