[pcductape] Re: late hour

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 17:46:33 +0200

Hi Scott,

What can I say? What did *they* say? "Oops!" wouldn't be much help,
would it?

On another vein, I heard that the male actor starring in JAG died
about a week ago, but have not seen this confirmed. I think they were
referring to Harm, or whatever his name is, the guy who was the legal
eagle and was always searching for his father and flew jets
occasionally. Anybody confirm? Or was it a bloke under the weather who
posted it to one of the groups.

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~