[pcductape] Re: late hour

  • From: "Ctm007" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 00:36:51 -0500

Well,........... I was in bed asleep and a storm came over and the
lightening caused such noise that it woke me.   I think it must have hit a
tree in the neighborhood.   I jumped up and checked the local weather.com
site to see how bad the storm is and it's bad, but it moved very fast.   In
minutes the storm had passed;   but I'm still here.   Now, back to bed.

It is weird how our values change with technology.     Before computers and
Internet, a storm would have created little need to know how bad it was;
we just accepted the storm as a gift from God who was sending water to earth
and we didn't think twice about a storm except to avoid high water.   Now, I
find myself checking weather.com every time a storm gets near.    I seem to
have forgotten what will be, will be;   let the Lord have his way.   :-)