[pcductape] Re: laptop to tv

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:31:05 -0800

First you need a TV; then a laptop. then a picture...:-)

Go here Pam for info on how to and what is needed.
you can type in your search engine TV photo viewer for a list of urls
dealing with this.
I am still trying to figure out how to view all my slides that my friend
insists on giving me, when I don't have a slide projector or viewer  :-)

http://www.x10.com/home/offer.cgi?!SG7,../overturekw2b1.htm?>tvphotoviewer:0
.35