[pcductape] Re: kodak imaging

  • From: "Elaine" <zona01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 00:19:50 -0000

I got a Linksys BEFSR41 4 port Cable/DSL router it worked ok for a few days
then just stopped I got no internet connection through it but as soon as I took
the router out and connected to the internet via just the modem then I could so
I knew that the unit is faulty I'm in the process of getting my money back