[pcductape] Re: killing a goblin

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 19:44:06 -0500

Hi Jan,
I use Google daily, and sometimes even more often and don't recall ever
getting a pop up when visiting there.  That makes me suspect maybe something
on your machine.  I like AllTheWeb too.  They and Google are my favorites.
I haven't used Teoma much.  Until recently they were a paid search engine,
that is, people had to pay to be listed with them.  That taints the results
received. Terrible/useless sites can pay money to get listed on top while
the really good links get shoved down the list because they didn't buy their
rank.

Pam