[pcductape] Re: killing a goblin

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 17:23:32 -0700

Hi Jan,
Well that depends if it is coming from your computer or from the internet.
If it's coming from the internet, than you are already doing the right thing by
using another search engine.

However, if it is coming from your computer, then do a search in the registry
for the title of the window that pops up.

Search for it and delete it.