[pcductape] Re: keyboards

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 23:28:53 +0200

No have not seen one in action - too new to be round my neck of woods.
I'll have to wait till I see some reviews or something like that.

TTFN - Vic

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and
and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty,
to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better;