[pcductape] Re: inviting opinions/message tag

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:46:46 -0500

Hi Jan,
  Thanks for the info about message tag.  Schmaili 3.1 also has a
feature like that called "Mr. Spy", and this is what you see in the
remote=pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>   You insert that little green guy and
it will let you know when the recipient has read the email.  I only use
it when I send an important email and need to know if the person got it.